- DVM, Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Rotating Internship, Angell Animal Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Dermatology Residency, Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- Member CTVSH Allergy & DermatologyTeam
Dr. Mitzi Clark is a native New Orleanian who has adapted well to life in Austin. Her training includes veterinary school at Louisiana State University, a small animal internship at the Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, and dermatology residency training at Cornell University. Dr. Clark loves helping itchy pets become more comfortable and happy family members again. When she is not spending time at CTVSH, she can be found visiting family and friends, or exploring the city with her husband and two dogs. You may also find her at the yoga studio, listening to some of the amazing music Austin has to offer, or in her yard trying her hand at being a novice gardener.