- DVM, University of Missouri-Columbia, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, Veterinary Specialist of South Florida
- Residency, University of Missouri-Columbia, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Member CTVSH Internal Medicine Team
Dr. Bondy is originally from New Orleans. He graduated summa cum laude from veterinary school at the University of Missouri-Columbia. After completing a rotating internship at a multi-specialty private practice in south Florida, he returned to UMC for his residency in small animal internal medicine and masters degree. Dr. Bondy enjoys the challenges posed with complex medical cases. When not at work, he is often spending time with his four dogs. He also enjoys traveling, photography, and finding any festivals in the Austin area.