- DVM, Oklahoma State University
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital
- Emergency Clinician/Faculty, Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Medicine Residency, Oklahoma State Univ.,College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Member CTVSH Internal Medicine Team
Dr. Jennifer Chang was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Oklahoma and attended veterinary school at Oklahoma State University. She completed her internship at CTVSH then spent a year as the daytime emergency clinician at Louisiana State University. She then returned to Oklahoma State University for an internal medicine residency. After falling in love with Austin and CTVSH during her internship, she was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to become a member of the CTVSH family in 2012. She is a devoted fan of the Oklahoma Sooners and Oklahoma City Thunder and enjoys snowboarding, running, dancing and exploring Austin. She shares a home with her four spoiled fur kids, two dogs and two cats.