- DVM, Texas A&M University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Neurology/Neurosurgery internship - Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, TX
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, Carolina Veterinary Specialists, Charlotte, NC
- Residency, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Ontario Veterinary College, Ontario, Canada
- Associate Neurologist, Center for Veterinary Specialty Care, Carrollton, TX
- CTVSH Team Member, Department of Neurology
Dr. Wolfe is originally from a small town outside of Chicago. After spending 3 years at the US Air Force Academy, she switched gears to pursue veterinary medicine. She first worked as a neurology technician almost 15 years ago. That valuable experience sparked an interest in neurology that spanned veterinary school, two internships and a residency. Dr. Wolfe recently moved to Austin after working the last four years as a neurologist in Dallas. Dr. Wolfe enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling and training/competing in triathlons.