- DVM, University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, Angell Memorial Animal Hospital, Boston, MA
- Small Animal Medicne and Surgery Internship, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialist, Houston, TX
- Residency, Small Animal Surgery, Tufts-Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Member CTVSH Surgery Team
Dr. Zacher grew up in Brentwood NH and attended the University of New Hampshire for her undergraduate and graduate coursework. Dr. Zacher attended the University of Florida College of Veterinarey Medicine. After veterinary school, Dr. Zacher completed a year long general internship at Angell Memorial in Boston, followed by a surgical internship at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston. She then completed her surgical residency at Tufts/Angell. Dr. Zacher has been a surgeon at CTVSH since 2009. Dr. Zacher is married and has two cats. She enjoys cooking, mountain biking, and spending time with her husband.