- DVM, Texas A&M University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, Alameda East Veterinary Hospital, Denver, CO
- Small Animal Surgical Internship, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialist, Houston, TX
- Residency - Small Animal Surgery, University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Member CTVSH Surgery Team
Dr. Bevan was born in Epsom, England and moved to the U.S. when he was seven. He grew up in Dallas and attended Texas A&M University for his undergraduate coursework. Dr. Bevan was admitted to the College of Veterinary Medicine in 1998, at that time the youngest applicant ever to have been admitted. After veterinary school, Dr. Bevan completed a year long general internship at Alameda East Veterinary Hospital in Denver, followed by a surgical internship at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston. He then completed his surgical residency at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Bevan has been a surgeon at CTVSH since 2007. Dr. Bevan is married with 2 young daughters and 2 dogs, Nattie and Scout. He enjoys running, cycling, swimming and climbing.