- DVM, Texas A&M University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, University of Georgia
- Residency, Small Animal Surgery, University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Member CTVSH Surgery Team
Dr. Alice Runk is a native Texan and grew up in Austin. She attended the University of Texas at Austin for her undergraduate degree and attended veterinary school at Texas A&M University. Dr. Runk completed a small animal internship and surgical residency at the University of Georgia. She returned home to Austin and joined CTVSH in 2003. Dr. Runk enjoys running, hiking and wakeboarding and spending time with her Labrador Retriever and 2 cats.